terça-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2024

2024 - God help us all

My new years was pretty boring. Maybe by choice, I mean.... THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER CHOICE, but when you're dealing with PTSD, the safest choice seems like the only one. So I stayed home taking care of my pets, scared by the fireworks, drink a little, ate some dessert  (the one thing i was excited about it), smoke some weed... and feel asleep, 

My new year resolution,,,, it's to RISE. To let  myself be, like i said, i have this strong feeling in me, big things are on my way. Maybe it's a fat guy, maybe is a most fulfilling carrear. But it's coming. 


 
This was my look. All withe and shit.There's no such thing as too much peace. But, even before midnight i changed, cause i was already in the mood to stay comfy for bed.


Nenhum comentário: