sexta-feira, 8 de maio de 2009

Here’s the truth. The most awful (but still) truth: I’m a fucking lame-ass weirdo. I’m a sick person. No one can stand me, and for the record, I can’t barely stand anyone either. So, it’s not even like I’m one of those disgusting persons who at least try to make it up for being so repugnant, by being nice, intelligent or kind. No, I’m a total waste. I don’t love or care about anybody and I’m probably never gonna fall in love in my life, the same way no one it’s ever gonna be able to truly love me. That’s just impossible, IT-FUCKING-IS!!
I’m never gonna meet anyone good enough, and even if I do, I’m not going to be good enough for the person.
My destiny it’s to be and rot alone. Don’t know how it got to this point, but it got there for sure. I’m such a loser that I don’t even think I have the guts to end it all myself. Though suicide would be a more deigned way to leave this world.

But I guess I’ll just have to face the fact that I won’t ever have a family and I’ll die alone. Not even my pets will stand me.

NO, REALLY.






















Whatever…

I don’t even know why I wasted my time writing all of this depressive shit…


Especially when my empty head hurts so bad.

Um comentário:

Reflexo disse...


in this 4/4 beat I'm in time with you.












yeah, in fact we're gonna die alone, but all I can say is... THANK GOD!


I noe how u feel, kinda lame and with a big lack of vitality. I guess that's what happens when the kid is smart enough to figure how life is: unfair.

what I do to carry on like nothing's fuckin' wrong? well, I just live for myself, I quit this sick and fuckin' stupid commom sense of keep looking for a soulmate, perfect friend or lover. damn, I was born COMPLETE. I don't need a ridiculous and illusory better half. and if one day, suddely, I find a person who can love me truly and without these sick disputes and nonsense jealousy I'll believe in love again.







sorry for ma weak english "/