sábado, 29 de novembro de 2008

Gerard Way warned me about this...

I came to the conclusion that I’ll never fit in. There was a time, not too long ago, when I used to think that one day I’d find a group of people, some place, something in common I could share with the rest, an identification, and then… I’d fit. I’d be happy with it and for the very first time in my life… I would be satisfied. But I gave up on that, right now that sounds like a stupid fairy tell… better yet, that’s bullshit to me. I just gonna have to deal with the fact that I’ve came to this world to be dislocated, to feel weird and extremely different from everyone around me. There’s a price to pay when you’re unique and is quite expensive.



IF YOU'RE TROUBLED AND HURT WHAT YOU GOT UNDER YOUR SHIRT WILL MAKE THEM PAY FOR THE THINGS THAT THEY DID

Nenhum comentário: