quarta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2008

Update

Monday I went to a bar named Cortez, with my friend and foe Doki ,my sister Carmen and her friend Karen (that actually was going for work). It was quite fun, especially to see my self-called “abstain from alcohol” friend getting her ass drunk and laughing like a crazy bitch… her face was priceless. I won’t lie, I was quite high too… after 4 bottles of bear, vodka mixed with lots of energetic drinks and luckily some aperitifs that were actually able to fill me up… God bless the bartenders that were really nice and serve me alcohol discretely (for every bottle they gave me, they would instantly remove the empty one) so that my sister wouldn’t see how much I was drinking….

My camera sucks so bad that I wasn’t able to take a single picture with it, so I’m gonna have to wait Amanda send me the ones she took. I pretend to buy a professional Canon next year, in January, if possible.

The next day in the morning I drank another energy drink on my way to work… what a stupid thing to do with an empty stomach, later on I got really bad, my hands were shaky and a felt like I was going to past out … I bought lunch but couldn’t eat it… hate spending money like this…

Well… now I’m as sleepy as fuck, so… byezzzzzzzzz.



2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Floorr, eu achei linda essa foto de vcs! vc ta muito linda! :)

bom, mei inglês não eh lá essas coisas, mais pelo que eu entendi, vc foi em um bar cujo nome eh cortez, foi com a sua irmã e uma colega de trabalho dela, e com a doki tbm!

a doki ficou bebada dps de tomar vodka! e não sei mais o que! hauahauha


vc quer comprar uma maquina nova, e eu tbm. Estou certa? hauaha


que um dia dps da festa vc ficou com dor de estomago? vc tbm?? ou era a doki? hauahauha



e dps desse post, vc capoto! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


aah, ate que deu pra ententeer um pouco ne? os detalhes eu não coloquei, pq tem palavra que eu nem aprendi ainda! kkkkkkkkkkkk



BeijO* s3 saudades!

Anônimo disse...

entendeu tudo gata!
mas quem quase desmaiou fui eu... enchi o cu de energetico indo pro trabalho SEM TOMAR CAFÉ DA MANHÃ

até meu cu tremeu!

ah... eu quero uma canon profissional
mas me falta só uma coisinha... MONEY!