domingo, 23 de novembro de 2008

Update

So, I’m gonna train my english right now…

Lately I’ve been really tired, with no physical strength to do almost anything, I blame work but most of all public transportation. Yeah… that pisses me off everyday!
Though my mind isn’t tired at all, my head it’s going’ like crazy… so many thoughts and questions, just trying to figure things out on my own.
There’s also that ghost that’s always following me around, that voice haunting me and whispering in my ears “you’re different, deal with!”. I feel just as strange as I ever did… It even makes me angry to realize that so far, I never met anyone like me. It’s hard to explain… But I’m bored of getting ask if I'm nuts all the time. Little things I do, just for the fun, just to try something new… and there it goes “wow, are you crazy?”
One day I’m gonna answer that jumping around with my pants down and opening my ass with my hands yelling “fuck yeah I am!” . Please… do not picture it.
So, anyway, anyway… Something I never wrote in here, is that I'm taking some lovely singing classes. My family doesn’t know about it as well. They wouldn’t understand; some of you guys wouldn’t ether. Well, fuck that. My teacher says I have a great voice, that sometimes I sound like a black woman… it’s a matter of time till I get there and for those of you who don’t know where “there” is, “there” is me and my band, me and my song lyrics, me and my destiny finally bumping into each other.
And about what some call normal life (in my case I prefer “boring life”) my daily bases at work it’s been okay. There’s this stupid competition about what department has the best Christmas tree and I’m responsible for taking the pictures of them, so that later people can chose and vote on the one they found better. What a waste of time… and I don’t even know what the prime is.
But as the great employer that I am (hehe) I collaborated with some christimas ornament that weren’t that well received at all - pictures here - But at least I tried.
I have a really cool party to go after work tomorrow, that’s the event of the year to me… “I’m so excited, I just can hide it, I’m about to lose control when I think I like it”
I have to get some stuff ready, so… this will be it for today.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I don't understand English very well! Sorry! ahsuahsuahsuahsuahsuahsuhaushas

Anônimo disse...

DON'T WORRY

USE THE GOOGLE TRANSLATE

http://translate.google.com/translate_t#


=))