quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2009

Kill the limbo

- Just please tell me, because I’d like to understand... Why are you feeling sad? Why you are so… suicidal?

- There’s too much involved, it’s not that easy to explain…

- Still, I wanna know. Is this about him?

- That too.

- Come on, why would you be upset about him?

- ‘Cause of what happened today…

- What? He could hear us laughing, he noticed you!

- It was funny back then, now it isn’t! Now I feel stupid!

- Why the fuck?

- You see, I’m always feeling weird and different, so whenever I do something like this, I feel like a stupid child!

- I don’t get it, it was fun!

- He didn’t notice me like that, he barely noticed me and just saw me like an idiot!

- How can you be so sure, huh? How do you know that?

- I can tell.

- You can tell? Oh, please! Don’t you think it was too much coincidence? We bumped into each other, then we were talking about him and I remember you said he couldn’t be there ‘cause it was too late and then he just pop out of nowhere, right in front of us!

- He’s Jesus, that’s just an old trick for him…

- Hahaha! I’m serious!

- Yeah, more of a coincidence than that, was that I’ve told you this evening, that crazy coincidences are always happening in my life!

- Haha, that’s truth!

- Yeah, that’s why I don’t believe in destiny!

- Bitch, if what happened today wasn’t destiny, I don’t know what it is.

- It was nothing.

- How can you fucking say that? Is that why you’re so sad?

- No. I mean, yes. I mean, no… there’s a lot more stuff!

- Like what?

- My social life, my family… I got problems wherever there’s a spot a problem can fit.

- Don’t say that.

- And I got ghosts you know… whispering all kinds of shit in my ears all day…

- What do you mean…?

- My past… my past haunts me.

- I know you’ve been through a lot of stuff…

- Is just too hard to let it go.

- You’re really smart.

- No I’m not.

- Fine, but I’m telling you are!

- Who cares?

- I wish I was smart...

- You’re pretty, that’s what matters the most in this world, we all know that, so why pretend it isn’t?

- What’s worthed to be so pretty if I’m stupid?

- You’re not stupid and you know it. Make you look smaller is not gonna make me feel better.

- I mean it, I really see myself as someone stupid.

- You have charisma, sympathy, that’s something I lack.

- Nah, I’m not really like that…But let me tell you, you’re pretty, not only that but you’re really smart, I don’t see it why you’re alone.

- You don’t wanna go there.

- Okay…

- I need to go to bed.

- Okay, be good. What happened today should’ve happened the way it did… okay?

- Fine.

- Love you.

- Love you too.


Nenhum comentário: