terça-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2009

MMmmmmm

How does that song goes again? “time goes by so slowly fot those who wait…”

And that other one? “tic tac tic tac take a chance you stupid ho



Ah… ok.. got it now. “You’ll never know it could be great”. It usually isn’t though.

Ahhh music, always messing with my mind. You can find an excuse for anything in music.



If you wanna kill someone, you can blame The Misfits, or Snoop Dog (heh).



But if your thing it’s to kill yourself, then 2 minutes hearing Avril lavigne should be enough for you to throw yourself out of the window. Human instinct goes for what seems less painful.



Few moments ago I was listening to a song that goes… “sometimes I get so tense but I can’t speed up the time



I guess that’s just how life is … There’s always one more thing to considered.

Nenhum comentário: