domingo, 4 de janeiro de 2009

Tyson Ritter canta:


I wake up every evening
With a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place
And you're still probably working
At a nine to five pace

I wonder how bad that tastes!


When you see my face,
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way,
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell

Now where's your picket fence, love?
And where's that shiny car?
And did it ever get you far?
You've never seemed so dense, love
I've never seen you fall so hard
And do you know where you are?

And truth be told, I miss you
And truth be told, I'm lying

VÍDEO: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp_6ZUNC9B4
And truth be told, 'till the end of this year I'm gonna sing this song and mean every single word of it!

2 comentários:

Reflexo disse...

so we both can mean E-V-E-R-Y word.



dá até raiva...

Nathalia Milian disse...

AND WE WILL!

3 CHEERS 4 SWEET REVENGE!