quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2009

SUp??

So, how is it going my lonely and probably lost blog visitor?

As for moi… I’ve been listening to a lot of new bands, well, some of them aren’t really new, but they’re new to me… Like The All Americans Rejects. I’ve heard about them for a while, but never cared enough to listen to their music, though a few days ago, once I did listen, I love it. The first lines of “Gives you hell” gives me hope (ha ha)... The idea of living a rockstars life and bragging about it… fuck yeah.
And another band that I’m getting into is We The Kings, can’t stop listening their single “Check Yes Juliet”, it’s so emo that I feel like doing a side swept bang while listening to the song - Lace up your shoes Eh Oh Eh Ohhh -.
What else… oh right… Boys Like Girls (what a cool name for a band) and Marianas Trench, the beginning of their song “Say Anything” sounds a lot like New Radicals to me.

So that’s it. Gotta share some information in here, since I don’t have any friends. Okay, that was just drama.

Nenhum comentário: