sexta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2008

ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST


My father loves this movie and so do I. We watched
again this afternoon. Well, he did, 'cause I fell asleep at the beginning. Damn!
Well, I tried to kept my eyes open, but I was really tired.
Anyway… what a movie! I remember the first time I've ever watched, it was at last new year’s eve. I started watching thinking it was a comedy or something, and by the time
the movie over I was so bummed! God, the ending is so sad. And another thing
that I noticed was how the young Jack Nicholson reminds me so
fucking much of Johnny Knoxville , or should I say that Johnny Knoxville reminds
me of the young Jack Nicholson? Shit! They almost seem to be the same person…
I most definitely recommend this movie. It won 5 oscars and revealed a lot
of actors such as Christopher Lloyd, Brad Dourif, Danny DeVito and Vincent Schiavelli (who also reminds me of someone... an ugly version of Rafinha Bastos, hehe).
Go see it, otherwise, you're missing good shit.

"..one flew east, one flew west, one flew over the cuckoo's nest"

Nenhum comentário: