sexta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2008

Alta Ansiedade

Escrevi esse texto há algumas semanas. Tudo que consigo pensar hoje é "cuidado com o que deseja, pois pode se realizar..."

I wish I could throw everything away and get all new things! I’m not saying this in a material way, well, that way too… But what I mean is that I really wanna change, I feel like I already am, and it’s something necessary. The feeling of a new beginning…

“So find a new lifestyle, a reason to smile, look for nirvana…”

Yeah… also look for better friends, better lovers, better meals… haha
Oh man, I’m sounding like the intro of Trainspotting, but that’s how I feel…
I’m even thinking of creating a new fotolog, ‘cause when I started posting on /nazuza, it was the worse phase of my life, so it would be kinda cool to get rid of that!

I just wanna make things worth some more!

Nenhum comentário: